- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Zip Code: 40217-1053
- Phone: 5025415038
- Listed: January 31, 2021 1:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Report Inappropriate Content?
The Trade Show Rolling Bed Display Platform was built out of a six dresser drawer water bed frame.
I placed a 4 x 8 foot piece of 3/4 plywood on the bottom of the frame and mounted 7 wheels on the bottom. 2 of them are locking.
I placed a 4′ x 6′ 6″piece of 3/4 plywood on the top and built a 4′ wide x 18″ deep x 26″ tall two shelf storage and head board at the end.
The bed platform is 15″ high.
The platform is 48″ wide x 78″ long . A twin mattress is 39″ x 75 and a full is 54 x 75″.
This bed is too heavy to be used inside a house or apartment.
Trade Show Product and Supplies can be stored in the drawers.
Everything can be placed on and in the drawers of the platform and rolled into the trade show building in one trip.
I can deliver the platform with my dump truck.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Robert Ralston
- Member Since: January 30, 2021
Other items listed by Robert Ralston
- Upholstered chairs from the smoke room.
- TRASH PUMP HOSES
- COMPUTER DESK / SHEET MUSIC STAND
- PULL OUT 18 DRAWER STORAGE UNIT
- CONCRETE PIPES AND RINGS –