VIDEO – Off-grid Log Cabin – 151 acres, Timber, fishing pond. Beautiful Fields, pastures, crop land, woods
- Beds: 1
- Sq Ft: 700
- Street: 1699 KY 1859
- City: Liberty
- State: Kentucky
- Zip Code: 42539
- Phone: 8593193555
- YouTube Video ID: https://youtu.be/aUtfSq8s9xs
- Listed: November 17, 2019 1:49 pm
- Expires: 3 days, 15 hours
- Report Inappropriate Content?
More pics here: https://myre.io/0lSfhxQJf9kEf
Off-grid Log Cabin – 151 acres, Timber, fishing pond. Beautiful Fields, pastures, crop land, woods, most very gently rolling. Big woods, trails, fields, hunting, etc. 8593193555 Hunter Bluegrass Team EXP Realty
Asking only $250,000. (only 1655/ac) I have the keys and a Side x side to show you the whole property.
Off-grid cabin built in 2007, furnished and finished with 8 varieties of local wood on the interior.
150± acres consists of 80± acres of White Oak, Hickory, Beech, Maple Timber, 3 ponds and an impressive tree crop, including 70 acres of producing hay fields.
PRIVACY is top priority here on this picturesque mountain farm cabin, fill it with family and friends. Fully fenced and cross fenced, gated entry. This property is ready for a large family with diverse interests, animals, etc. Fantastic location in this Amish and Mennonite area makes this beautiful farm home a real community for your whole family.
I have the keys 8593193555 Hunter Bluegrass Team EXP Realty
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: craig2@KYLandSales.com
- Member Since: August 7, 2013
Other items listed by craig2@KYLandSales.com
- Like-new 14 x 60 Manufactured home, covered porch, all-access ramp already built.
- Own this house for under $600/mo – Danville Kentucky House for sale
- VIDEO – Buying a mobile home and just need a good community?
- Like-new 16×80 Manufactured mobile home, all redone. Owner Will Finance
- Like-new 16 x 80 Manufactured home. 1 mi to Cville University