- Year: 1987
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 560 SEL
- Mileage: Chassis 212,000. Eng/trans. <100,000
- City: Winchester
- State: Kentucky
- Zip Code: 40391
- Phone: 859.749.7900
- Listed: September 20, 2020 5:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Report Inappropriate Content?
1987 560 SEL, white. When I bought this vehicle, I had a 1991 engine & transmission installed, with under 100K miles on them. New Cooper CS5 tires, newer brakes, Bilstein front shox. Rear has hydromatic self-leveling suspension. New battery. Heated leather reclining seats, front AND rear. Small rust bubbles over front wheel wells and front bumper cover. New exhaust system, new alternator, brakes. Too many new and updated items to list. Power everything…seats, steering, brakes, windows. New sound system w/ remote. Even has a U-Haul tow package for your boat.
I bought the car to drive, but found I drive my truck most days. Has been maintained by Silver Star Motors in Winchester by the finest Benz mechanic I have ever known. All maintenance records since I bought it.
Would make a great, SAFE,comfortable, roomy family car or a wonderful first car for your kid (sleep in Peace knowing they are driving a Mercedes).
Cash sale, in Winchester. No trades.
Contact by TEXT: 859.749.7900
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: docperl
- Member Since: January 7, 2014
Other items listed by docperl
- REDUCED!! 1911, 5″ match bbl, .45 ACP. 8+1
- AXC Tactical COMPLETE lower parts kit for AR. New, in unopened package
- American Racing 20″ 8 lug wheels and centers-FINAL REDUCTION
- Spartan “FREEDOM” 17″ MLOK free floating AR rail w/ barrel nut
- Glock 35, Gen. 3–complete package, adjustable sights.